A Crisp Crow Workshop is a fun (and often funny) way to upgrade your digital communications, update your branding, and increase your social presence
You’ll benefit from:
- small class sizes – no fifty people in a conference room with people wondering what the heck I’m banging on about in the back row
- individualised attention – bring along what you’re stuck with and we will work it out
- opportunity to ask lots of questions – my delivery style is flexible depending on the needs of the group
- diversity of attendees – which means someone is bound to ask the question you didn’t know you needed answers to
- take home notes – you’ll take home a bundle of goodness to refer to again and again while planning your online marketing
- networking chops – because often the person sitting next to you happens to be your next collaborative project partner or loyal client!
If there isn’t a Workshop listed that you think you and your team need, drop me an email. We will come up with something fabulous. Events I am speaking or presenting at are also listed here too, so you can come chat with me before an event or grab a glass of wine afterwards.
From bare bones ideas to banging it out beautifully, join me for this 3 hours of power blogathon – where we’ll make your dreams of regular, fuss free blogging a reality.
Thursday March 2
9.30am – 12.30pm
Dome Cafe, Midland
One on One Training
“Help! I am totally stuck and I don’t even know what I need and I don’t want to come to class and I’ve been avoiding an online marketing strategy for so long that I’m now having a complete foot stomp!”
Need something specific?
If you are downright stuck and simply require someone to come to you and show you what to do, at a pace that’s comfortable for you and using language that won’t make you terrified of online marketing, I’m your girl.
Email or give me a call for a chat.
“We loved Jay’s energy, enthusiasm and passion for all things marketing. She is so advanced in her knowledge, she really walks her talk and her presentation was remarkable. We are looking forward to working with her more in the future.” Digital Communication for Business Workshop Participants